Shipping & Delivery
How are your shipping costs calculated?+
- All orders ship free in the continental US and US territories.
- Shipping speed on all other orders is determined by weight.
- Expedited shipping is an additional charge on all orders.
How long does your free shipping take?+
- If your order is under 1 lb, it typically ships USPS First Class, which takes between 1-7 days depending on your location.
- If your order is 1 lb or over, our free shipping goes USPS 2Day or 3Day Priority Mail, depending on your location. Please allow an additional 24-48 hours for USPS to process this, plus the 2 or 3 day shipping time.
Can I expedite my shipping?+
- Yes! Expedited shipping is available for all orders, for an additional charge.
- We offer expedited options for USPS and UPS.
How can I get an expedited shipping estimate?+
- You can easily see estimated expedited shipping options and costs at checkout.
How will I know when my order has shipped?+
- You will receive a shipping notification email.
- You can use the tracking number in the email to see if your package is on its way.
- You can also use or Tracking My Order page to check on your order. simply with your order number or email
Where can I find my tracking information?+
- You will receive a shipping notification email that includes your tracking number.
- If you did not provide an email address at checkout, you will receive a text message with your tracking information.
How do I change the shipping address on my order?+
- If your tracking number shows your shipping label has been created and not yet shipped, we may be able to change your shipping address. Please submit an inquiry through the Contact Us form to discuss.
- If your tracking number has been issued and the package(s) already picked up by the carrier, there is not much we can do to change the shipping address. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Do you ship internationally?+
- We do ship to Canada!
- But we do not ship to other countries internationally at this time.
What if my order is returned due to failed delivery?+
- We track all of our customers' orders to ensure they've reached their final destination. If your package is returned to us, we will contact you to try resolving the issue. Additional shipping charges may apply if we were not at fault for the failed delivery.
How can I check the status of my order?+
- Please start by checking your tracking number.
- You can also use our Track My Order page.
- If you need further details about the status of your order, please submit an inquiry through our easy to use Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I make changes to my order?+
- If you haven't received a tracking number yet, we'll do our best to accommodate changes for non-custom orders.
- Shoot us an email or submit an inquiry through our Contact Us form.
Can I cancel my order?+
- If you haven't received a tracking number yet, we'll do our best to accommodate changes on non-custom orders.
- Shoot us an email or send us an inquiry through our easy Contact Us form.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?+
- This information can be found by tracking your order once your tracking is available.
- Please take note of the standard processing time noted on the product page, together with standard shipping times for the shipping speed selected. Some items require a longer processing time, they are noted on the product page for every item.
- We offer expedited shipping in cases where you're crunched for time. Extra charges may apply for expedited shipping. Internal processing time cannot be shortened.
Will I receive all the items in my order at the same time?+
- We want to reduce waste as much as you do, so we will do our best to send all items in 1 package.
- If for any reason we need to send multiple packages because only part of your order is available, we will typically ask you via email if you'd like us to send multiple shipments or wait for the full order to be ready.
What if my order is missing an item?+
- Contact Us immediately so we can resolve the issue. We will do our best to make things right.